ATC4Real in beta stage!

The best ATC simulator online with real air traffic!

Moderator: bajasim

ATC4Real in beta stage!

Postby bajasim » 01 Mar 2012, 17:55

Hi,

We are very exited to announce the development of our brand new ATC simulator: ATC4Real.

This, our first software, takes the best from ATC simulation plus a real huge improvement: Real live air traffic!!! You could be able to see and control every aircraft that comes and leaves your active airport just as in real life and in real time!

We really encourage you to listen to real air traffic communication as in liveatc.net and you will live a great experience! (We suggest you to tune Tower frequencies)

All fixes, vors, runways and terrain has been designed matching real airport information so you could be able to use real charts to guide all aircrafts into their departures and arrivals.

Plus you will have the option for displaying satellite photograph as background, this gives a whole new sense while controlling, you will see it by your self.

As it needs an internet connection in order to gather all flights information data, this is going to be an online game available only for web browsers for a start.

We are now in beta stage and would like to you, our forum reader, to be the first to try it. Please use this post to make any comment or to report any bug you find. Please help us to improve it.

Our first airport is KSAN, San Diego Intl, more airports will come.

We hope this simulator likes you and gives you endless hours of fun.

And here is the link: http://www.atc4real.com

Happy flights!

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Re: ATC4Real in beta stage!

Postby HBTurley » 18 Mar 2012, 20:43

You know there is another simulator that has possessed this capability for over 5 years (I think you know who they are . So, live traffic is not something new.
How is it you are able to do this in realtime without the 5 minute delay imposed by the Federal Government to protect our national security?
Also, how can you provide this without charging a fee? I know connection to the FAA servers is not in the public domain? I am curious as to what the cost will be. Thanks.
HBTurley

Postby bajasim » 19 Mar 2012, 22:09

HBTurley wrote:You know there is another simulator that has possessed this capability for over 5 years (I think you know who they are . So, live traffic is not something new.
How is it you are able to do this in realtime without the 5 minute delay imposed by the Federal Government to protect our national security?
Also, how can you provide this without charging a fee? I know connection to the FAA servers is not in the public domain? I am curious as to what the cost will be. Thanks.

Hi,
Thanks for your interest.
First, the program you mention, ATC Simulator is a almost a PRO engine, our application is in the middle between arcade and serious simulation, and for a web based app it is a huge improvement to have live traffic, even ATC simulator can't do it today with out the help of another third party software (which of course you have to buy, and only works for limited hours per month!).
How we now it is in real time, because if you listen to the ATC live feeds in the web, like in liveatc.net, you will notice its accuracy, obviously not at a 100% but, considering its complications is very accurate (we have done serious coding here).
Btw obviously we are not connected to any FAA server or similar, we use other public commercial feeds to do it and of course is not free, but that is the trick in this, to give you a good game to enjoy at a very low cost!

Regards,
Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby atct » 24 May 2012, 00:05

Hey,
The only thing I dont like is that J-Rings should be between airplanes, not between each other. In the real world if we need 3 miles around the airplane we put a J-Ring or Snowplow of the distance needed between one plane and the next plane. So with standard sep between two large's lets say we put a J-ring on one of 3 miles, or a plow on the trailer, not 1.5 mile rings on each. Just something that irks me :)

Other than that I really enjoy the game. Its kinda fun to mess around on this after a busy final session.

ATCT
atct

Return to ATC4Real