ATC4Real v1.0 online!

The best ATC simulator online with real air traffic!

Moderator: bajasim

ATC4Real v1.0 online!

Postby bajasim » 20 Mar 2012, 22:24

Hi, we are proud to announce the release of ATC4Real versión 1.0.

Thank you very much for all your comments and suggestions sent to our email, they really helped us to develop a better game for you. Not all suggestion were applied into version 1.0 but most will be implemented over time.

On Thursday 22nd three new big airports will be available: KSEA, KBOS and KLAX; you will have a real challenge trying to handle all those traffics coming and going into your screen! And the feeling of having an A380 in your hands guiding it precisely into the active runway... awsome!

On Wednesday 21st we will release the user manual to help you to get all from this game. Look for it in the USER MANUAL page.

More information at http://www.atc4real.com

Happy flights!

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Arrivals

Postby anderb » 20 Dec 2012, 21:11

I'm using ATC4Real for iPad. When working arrivals, what's the deal with aircraft arriving into the sector at more than 250+ kts below 10,000 feet?
anderb

Re: Arrivals

Postby bajasim » 24 Dec 2012, 09:42

Hi, in the current version the simulator does not penalize when aircrafts fly below 10,000 ft at 250 + kt.
That way you could be more flexible to handle heavy traffic.

Regards,
Bajasim staff

anderb wrote:I'm using ATC4Real for iPad. When working arrivals, what's the deal with aircraft arriving into the sector at more than 250+ kts below 10,000 feet?
bajasim
Site Admin

Re: ATC4Real v1.0 online!

Postby BX011 » 02 Jan 2013, 04:46

bajasim wrote:Hi, we are proud to announce the release of ATC4Real versión 1.0.

Thank you very much for all your comments and suggestions sent to our email, they really helped us to develop a better game for you. Not all suggestion were applied into version 1.0 but most will be implemented over time.

On Thursday 22nd three new big airports will be available: KSEA, KBOS and KLAX; you will have a real challenge trying to handle all those traffics coming and going into your screen! And the feeling of having an A380 in your hands guiding it precisely into the active runway... awsome!

On Wednesday 21st we will release the user manual to help you to get all from this game. Look for it in the USER MANUAL page.

More information at http://www.atc4real.com

Happy flights!

Bajasim staff

Please forgive me for asking here but I cant find the !NEW Post Button,! I am new to this site and my question is I would like to pay for key to play the KBOS controller but when I go to pay theres only 3 options None of which are Kbos.
My Pc is out of commision and I was a Virtual Pilot years ago Iwont to get into Controlling and maybe join Vatsim again, My laptop does not have any flt sim installed (NOT MAN ENOUGH) but this sim plays well via my 32inc screen please advise me.
King Regards BX011
Brian
BX011

Postby Eaglepilot6 » 04 Jan 2013, 12:44

Anderb is right, in the US aircraft aren't allowed to go faster than 250kts below 10000'. Also, departing turbojet aircraft should increase speed to 250kts after takeoff from class B airports. I also would like to see all aircraft entering the airspace on the same arrival be at the same altitude, IE MOSIE @ 8000' for KFLL. Are there plans to have the aircraft fly the SIDS/STARS in the future? These are just things that detract from the sims realism, other than that it is the most realistic ATC sim out there for the iPad.
Eaglepilot6

Postby bajasim » 14 Jan 2013, 11:54

Eaglepilot6 wrote:Anderb is right, in the US aircraft aren't allowed to go faster than 250kts below 10000'. Also, departing turbojet aircraft should increase speed to 250kts after takeoff from class B airports. I also would like to see all aircraft entering the airspace on the same arrival be at the same altitude, IE MOSIE @ 8000' for KFLL. Are there plans to have the aircraft fly the SIDS/STARS in the future? These are just things that detract from the sims realism, other than that it is the most realistic ATC sim out there for the iPad.

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestions. Next version will penalize 250kts below 10000 ft rule, also waypoint route is planned (so you could guide an aircraft into a SID or STAR. About same altitude in arriving planes, we think it makes life easy to controllers, that's why we coded slightly different altitudes, speeds and heading courses on the arrivals to give a little extra workload to the player.

Regards,
Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby Qazwsxajbrazda » 20 Jan 2013, 20:53

Please make all thoses changes on the iPad:)
Qazwsxajbrazda

Postby ecopilot » 27 Jan 2013, 14:24

Hi folks,

I came upon ATC4Real a month or so ago and instantly was totally enamored. I am a private pilot and avid simmer with some amount of time behind the VATSIM scopes. I have always searched for the more traffic intense, more casual, but more realistic online ATC experience. As you can imagine, ATC4Real filled that void almost perfectly.

Now that you have moved to the app version of the sim, however, I am not really as excited as I once was. The new app (windows) requires me to download it to my machine which makes it less portable, and somehow feels less refined than its browser-based parent. Also, all of my machines at the moment are Macs, some of which are not dual booted. It doesn't scale particularly well to non-full screen and some of the little fit-and-finish items are a little less polished (no track line when assigning a vector etc).

Is there any way to support the browser-based version of the app even if development is halted? If I could just get a url to the existing copies I would be more than happy.

Cheers and great work,

~Jason
ecopilot

Postby bajasim » 30 Jan 2013, 14:34

ecopilot wrote:Hi folks,

I came upon ATC4Real a month or so ago and instantly was totally enamored. I am a private pilot and avid simmer with some amount of time behind the VATSIM scopes. I have always searched for the more traffic intense, more casual, but more realistic online ATC experience. As you can imagine, ATC4Real filled that void almost perfectly.

Now that you have moved to the app version of the sim, however, I am not really as excited as I once was. The new app (windows) requires me to download it to my machine which makes it less portable, and somehow feels less refined than its browser-based parent. Also, all of my machines at the moment are Macs, some of which are not dual booted. It doesn't scale particularly well to non-full screen and some of the little fit-and-finish items are a little less polished (no track line when assigning a vector etc).

Is there any way to support the browser-based version of the app even if development is halted? If I could just get a url to the existing copies I would be more than happy.

Cheers and great work,

~Jason

Hi Jason,
Thanks for your comments. We decided to shut down the web browser version because we needed to integrate all our versions (iPad, android and pc) in a single system, because our plans are to release many airports this semester and we need some efficiency in the process.

We will analyze the "trak line" feauture in the upcoming pc releases, if it is viable we could reintegrate it again.

Thanks and happy flights

Bajasim staff
bajasim
Site Admin

Postby effzed » 06 Feb 2013, 14:45

Hi

I am using both the PC and Ipad versions airports san fran, san diego . I always come across this error message - "Mid Air Collision. One aircraft has disappear from your radar screen. FFT565 had a possible terrain collision. Please leave your station". I am then taken back to the start screen.

This happens every time in both versions. When a plane hasn't disappeared.

Any thoughts on what is happening here? Other than that a really good game.
effzed

Next

Return to ATC4Real